Sweet minty ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
I'm not a menthol guy at all but I do occasionally like some mint. I got talked into buying a bottle of Shamrock Shake which a mint milkshake flavor. Pretty good stuff I thought.
Thanks for the reply! I might give that a try. Can you tell me where you purchased it from?

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Greetings!

When driving with my wife he says my ejuice smells too sweet so I'm in the hunt for a sweet minty juice. Nothing with menthol more like a peppermint candy cane.

I can still vape my favorite juice when driving alone :)
When I started vaping I really liked vape juice that tasted like gum. They seem pretty spot on and I think they are probably using the same flavors to make the gum as we do with the juice. Juicy fruit flavor tastes just like the gum and I loved it. Spearmint from my baker vape tasted just like wrigley spearmint gum. That should suit your needs for a minty sweet vape. I haven’t ordered from here in years since I make my own juice now so it may have changed, I don’t know. Anyway here’s a link if you’re interested.

Spearmint Vape Juice | Mt Baker Vapor

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
When I started vaping I really liked vape juice that tasted like gum. They seem pretty spot on and I think they are probably using the same flavors to make the gum as we do with the juice. Juicy fruit flavor tastes just like the gum and I loved it. Spearmint from my baker vape tasted just like wrigley spearmint gum. That should suit your needs for a minty sweet vape. I haven’t ordered from here in years since I make my own juice now so it may have changed, I don’t know. Anyway here’s a link if you’re interested.

Spearmint Vape Juice | Mt Baker Vapor
Thanks for the suggestions! I have ordered from them before and will give these try!

Reactions: madstabber

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
How about a spot on (IMO) York Peppermint Pattie?

Cool Customer eLiquid - 120mL

Edit: they also offer 18ml sample size if you'd like to try it first.

On third thought: order 2 samples cuz anything over $5 ships free.
Does this have a chocolate taste as well? Not re fond of chocolate ejuice.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Greetings!

When driving with my wife he says my ejuice smells too sweet so I'm in the hunt for a sweet minty juice. Nothing with menthol more like a peppermint candy cane.

I can still vape my favorite juice when driving alone :)
I made a cool little mix that fits that description I called it mojito Havana got the flavor from perfumer apprentice

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
I tried a bunch of mints and menthols when I first started vaping because i had smoked menthols. I found that the peppermint hit my sinuses while the spearmint sat better on the taste-buds. Was like a difference between flavor and effect, if you know what I mean. If you can't find just what you want, maybe try a combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread