The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sweet Vapes coupon code?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by tommyboy66, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tommyboy66

tommyboy66 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2015
    Maryland
    Wanting to place an order with Sweet Vapes. Does anyone know a coupon code for first time order, or any type of discount?
    Thanks in advance!

2. deckley

deckley Full Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Holland, NY
    Just got a new battery and 2 tanks from them in the mail yesterday.
    Haven't seen a discount code from them since Christmastime though. Wish they had one; I've spent over $200 with them since mid-january. But for what its worth, they do seem to have the best prices I've seen in a long time. Even with shipping, they still beat any shops in my neck of the woods!
    Sorry for the bad news!

3. The Verbalist

The Verbalist Full Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    I am also always looking for a coupon code for their site. They have good prices and it is where I order my Subtank coils from, best prices I have come across on the coils so far, if anyone knows a better price let me know.

4. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
  5. Derty

Derty Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    SC
    Thanks, Debadoo. I have purchased many things from Sweet, all with really great results. I now have the luck of upgrading all my protanks with upgraded airflow from sweet to my now fav; kanger subtank. lucky me i get to blow through a good liter of DIY tank liquid now >.>

6. jseah

jseah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    I just placed an order with them. Ordered 5 boxes of their nickel Atlantis coils. Can't beat the price of $10 for 5 coils. That's less than half of what the Vaporshark Atlantis nickel coils goes for.

7. kaahn

kaahn Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2015
    Eastern NC
    The very first order I placed through them I commented in the comments box about a coupon code with the order. Their response was that their prices were already low enough. And I agree they are really good prices. I've ordered through them several times. Their price+shipping usually beats others with a code+shipping. Not all the time but close enough.

8. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    only coupon code i have seen there recently was for the subox kit - SV25 for 25% off list price on that particular item

9. Yirumi

Yirumi Full Member

Jul 6, 2015
    probably need to subscribe for their newsletter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.