Sweetener??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
After reading the rave reviews on here about the SC from VZ, I plan to make an order with them soon. I've got LOADS of flavoring right now...from TFA, FA and even MBV..but I would really like to try of the SC...kinda tired of having to use so much flavoring in a mix to even taste it good...I saw a couple people mention EM on here for a good sweetener...can some one tell me the real name for that and what's a good site to buy it from? I looked on VZ website under the SC and didn't see anything with the EM initials.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa

Mdemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Trinidad

calan

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Piedmont
Thank you all!! From the sounds of it...I would probably prefer sucralose sweetener...I'll look for that!!

You can pick up EZ-Sweetz sucralose sweetner on just about any grocery store shelf. Exact same stuff you'll get from a vendor. ;)

It's seriously concentrated stuff. I dilute it to 10% (1ml EZ-sweetz in 9ml PG) to get a little more control over how much sweetness I'm adding to mix.

EM is a strange thing in some mixes. It's either sweet or nasty...with a very fine line separating the two. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread