RDA Swirlfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawiv22

Feb 15, 2015
Annandale, VA
I just got mine in the mail today! not always easy to get the top off to drip more liquid in, it worked just now when I tried it but that's gotta be bc I've been using my Troll 1.5 and Mutations since I realized the top doesn't just come off. the top has two parts to adjust the airflow holes at the top, so when I first set it up I had to make sure to grab them both and not just the uppermost part of the atty like I'm used to doing. Also it didn't come with a 510 drip tip, and it looks like bc of that upper airflow adjustment you can't fit anything other than a 510 drip tip on there. I have a project sub-ohm drip tip that I put on there but it's kinda short and got warm quickly which was another reason I went back to other RDAs... that's all I got so far but let me know any questions you have and I can do my best to answer them!

first pic.jpg

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
oh dude if you've never had a Mutation get two of them! haha I have one X V2, three XV3's, and a X V3 XL (project sub-ohm I think, it's from vapordna I know that)

Sweet Action! I just ordered me one! And the DogeX!! Can't wait til they get here!!!!!

I was looking at the swirlfish too! Sounds kinda lackluster, eh!!

wawiv22

Feb 15, 2015
Annandale, VA
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=dWcHVYyRNOPLsASVsoLIDg&url=http://www.reddit.com/r/RBA/comments/2yilg9/swirl_fish_rda_review_xpost_recr/&ved=0CDkQFjAI&usg=AFQjCNE-BXDN2Nka75ZVPXgvMj7Q1VKBQg&sig2=6gn_4fVuix_omqGLg7Q-9A
Found a review, it's not really a review just better description with pictures... Are you looking for flavor and clouds? Vapor DNA actually accidentally sent me two swirlfish, so I guess I'm going to have to find something that works for it lol, haven't opened the 2nd one yet..

wawiv22

Feb 15, 2015
Annandale, VA
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: As per OP request

wawiv22

Feb 15, 2015
Annandale, VA
I did not like the swirlfish at first, however now it is my favorite. The mutation's apparently only supply massive vapor production, with zero flavor. The CLT V3 only gave me vapor the first two builds I tried in there. I am about to rebuild the swirlfish and the CLT V3 and I'll let you know how the flavor is. But yes I definitely agree McCoy the positive post on the Swirlfish is much better, easier to build dual coils on

Firnyk

Mar 2, 2015
Boston
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still leaning towards the CLT because I like that it comes with the chuff cap and that you can still adjust the airflow with one in, but a bigger juice well and a better building platform are definitely plusses. I have a Kayfun v4 and an Origen v2 for flavor chasers, but I don't have any cloud chasers and kind of just want one for the sake of rounding out my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread