Swisher Sweet ecig battery (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebz

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
New Vienna Ohio
Hello
My spouse is not interested in jumping on the vape/mod/ego etc wagon. He can't find his tobacco/alike yet. He accompanies me to many shops and has sampled many flavors of tobacco, but has yet to take the plunge, however, he has enjoyed some of the e-cigs OTC, and especially the Swisher Sweet cigarette flavor. We bought the kit and it is/was expensive and total crap. He could go through 3 a day at a hefty price and their refills are dry or dead or short lived. At any rate, I told him I would find a way to use all his expensive kr808 batteries without having to buy SS products.
So, from the experts, is the most recent (2014) Swisher Sweet cigarette a kr808? I've read about kr808(d) and kr808d-1's etc. I was wanting an adapter to 510 (which I found) but I need, or would love to be sure before I hit buy again lol
The adapter is very inexpensive but surely the shipping would kill me before I got it right.

I DO know one thing for sure, the older swisher batteries had a button type fake light on the end, rounded, kind of bubbled out, and when we purchased several more singles before we bought the kit, we noticed the recent ones (batteries) had a more realistic fake head that made it look like the paper/light was actually burning up the battery. You get what I'm saying? Looked like a real lit cigg on the end, kinda cute, point is, could that have changed the kr808 battery threaded end that matters in this case, to anything different? You can see it in this photo link
http://img.cigarsinternational.com/l/500/es/s/es-swa-r.jpg
I must say - I took a hit and the flavor is wonderfully surprisingly good - closest thing to a real cigarette ever ! I understand why my husband loves it. I however, am a chain vaper :vapor:

I sure hope to get a reply from anyone that gets what I am trying so hard to say?
I guess a man could have said it in less words huh?
Much happiness to you today - Barbara

DricE

Mar 16, 2014
md
Can't really help ya with the question but can tell you that I myself started with tobacco flavors but shortly after switched to flavors and never went back to tobacco flavors. If he is still smoking analogs and such, he is probably unable to taste the real flavor of the gourmet blends. It was months before my senses came back and I can say wow, they are some fowl odors in the world that I never new about.

FireDragon1138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Orlando, Florida
That looks like an 808 battery. Any 808 cartomizer should work.

I like what's available at LiteCigUSA.net , but I've also gotten good performance from SmokelessImage. Getting blank cartomizers and filling them yourself will save a lot of money.

Now days I don't want my e-cigs to look exactly like a cigarette, even for the smaller size. You will get hassled by people otherwise who think you are smoking if you use a white battery. So I use stainless steel finishes with blue tips.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
Hello
My spouse is not interested in jumping on the vape/mod/ego etc wagon. He can't find his tobacco/alike yet. He accompanies me to many shops and has sampled many flavors of tobacco, but has yet to take the plunge, however, he has enjoyed some of the e-cigs OTC, and especially the Swisher Sweet cigarette flavor.

He sounds a lot like me so my experience may help.

We bought the kit and it is/was expensive and total crap. He could go through 3 a day at a hefty price and their refills are dry or dead or short lived. At any rate, I told him I would find a way to use all his expensive kr808 batteries without having to buy SS products.

I dont know that particular brand and I absolutely can NOT tell you for sure it's an 808d-1 just by looking at a photo. But it sure looks like one. In my area the brands I have seen are V2 and Cig2O - if it's compatible with either of those it's definitely an 808d-1. I also started by buying overpriced equipment from local stores before trying enough mail order shops to find items I like better. Everything I use is 808d-1.

I was wanting an adapter to 510 (which I found) but I need, or would love to be sure before I hit buy again lol
The adapter is very inexpensive but surely the shipping would kill me before I got it right.

Adapters are available that will work with this buy you are right, you could go crazy trying to get the right one. Most adapters only work with manual batteries, and I am betting all your husbands bats are autos. There is another thread on this board about exactly what you have to see on an adapter for it to work with autos.

But why do you want an adapter? Unless you have a specific 501-threaded piece you want to use already, I do not see the point.

The best standard carts I have found are from smokeless image and bloog, 808d-1 threaded, wide selection of flavors including a lot of tobaccos.

Now that said, I have also switched away from those. I am still using the 808d-1 threads, but I started experimenting with V4l Smileomizers and I liked them better even on the tiny batteries. They are really designed to work on the Vapor Zeus battery at a higher voltage but they still worked better for me than any standard carts using the standard batteries. I just got my Vapor Zeus battery today and it makes a big difference for the better as well.

So at this point I am no longer using a cig-alike, it's a cigar-alike. Looks something like this:

Vapor-Zeus-comparison.jpg

Also, while SI and Bloog tobacco flavors were good enough to get me off smoking cigarettes (keeping in mind I was highly motivated) I found another source of e-juice that is so much better I no longer buy juice anywhere else. Mountain Oak Vapors - they have by far the best tobacco flavors I have found so far. I would recommend them whether with a smileomizer or with blank cartomizers from SI or Bloog.

beebz

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
New Vienna Ohio
sheeesh - I haven't studied what he had going on in so long I have to go back to the drawing board.
He has gum, patches, and an expensive collection of swisher and disposables.
I re-read my own post and have an idea of what I was doing, but seriously, I have to go back
and look at all his stuff to see what I got myself in to. Sorry - really, my apologies.
When a month goes by, too much happens in this girls life. But ,the time ya'll took
to answer me makes me feel guilty now. I'm pretty sure I was going to set him up
with a cartomizer that could hold more juice that I could fill for him with some
good tasting juice; rather than the expired swisher refills that come dry and/or
smoke up in a half hour- definitely not 200 or 400 "puffs" --- pooh on that lol
~Barbara~

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
O - M - G !
someone else who likes the Swisher Sweets!

my experience is a disposable, did not last 2 hours worth of vaping.
still had juice left, just not in the batteries~

yeah, them disposables suck but the juice rocks.

Might be my most favorite juice. do they just sell the juice?
if they sell just the carts at reasonable prices and over a range of nicotine strengths, i'd be game for that too.

still, would much prefer the juice straight up so i can add to my gear.
AND NO - there ain't no one out there with juice just like it.
i made small hunt, all no good. just stuff that tastes like cough syrup and not the Swisher Sweet juice.

:2c:
Be Happy / Stay Healthy / Happy Vaping~!

Hello
My spouse is not interested in jumping on the vape/mod/ego etc wagon. He can't find his tobacco/alike yet. He accompanies me to many shops and has sampled many flavors of tobacco, but has yet to take the plunge, however, he has enjoyed some of the e-cigs OTC, and especially the Swisher Sweet cigarette flavor. We bought the kit and it is/was expensive and total crap. He could go through 3 a day at a hefty price and their refills are dry or dead or short lived. At any rate, I told him I would find a way to use all his expensive kr808 batteries without having to buy SS products.
So, from the experts, is the most recent (2014) Swisher Sweet cigarette a kr808? I've read about kr808(d) and kr808d-1's etc. I was wanting an adapter to 510 (which I found) but I need, or would love to be sure before I hit buy again lol

I DO know one thing for sure, the older swisher batteries had a button type fake light on the end, rounded, kind of bubbled out, and when we purchased several more singles before we bought the kit, we noticed the recent ones (batteries) had a more realistic fake head that made it look like the paper/light was actually burning up the battery. You get what I'm saying? Looked like a real lit cigg on the end, kinda cute, point is, could that have changed the kr808 battery threaded end that matters in this case, to anything different? You can see it in this photo link
http://img.cigarsinternational.com/l/500/es/s/es-swa-r.jpg
I must say - I took a hit and the flavor is wonderfully surprisingly good - closest thing to a real cigarette ever ! I understand why my husband loves it. I however, am a chain vaper :vapor:

I sure hope to get a reply from anyone that gets what I am trying so hard to say?
I guess a man could have said it in less words huh?
Much happiness to you today - Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread