Switching from a smoke51 to a JOYE510

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Smoke51 from a local smoke shop with some 8mg carts, after a few days the batteries stopped holding a charge. I was also going through about 2-3 carts a day. Upon reading these forums I ordered a 510 from innovapor. It tasted reaaallly bad when I first got it(probably due to the primer), but all of the flavors I purchased have a similar sweetish gross taste when I use them that didn't exist with the smoke51... I've tried cleaning the attys with warm water, blowing them out, washing the carts with warm water, direct dripping... I purchased different flavors, but they all still have this sickeningly sweet flavor... its not awful but it lingers and my mouth... its like inhaling a flower mixed with burnt honey, I actually almost prefer the harsh burnt taste when the carts are running out of juice. :oops:

I mean its not that bad and tolerable, but the smoke51 doesn't fit my battery needs or my budget(pre-filled carts are expensive)

Is it a bad batch of juice? Still some primer left? is it the filler they used in the juice? Did I order too high of a dose?(I ordered max and krystal). Did I order a flavor not good for me?(if so whats recommended for someone having this problem?)

tl;dr: Bought a 510, Various ecopure flavors taste like burnt honey, tried washing atty and blowing it out... didn't fix it.

fletchfx

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
I had the same problem with the smoke51, I bought two kits within a weeks time. I dropped 1 battery that immediately stopped working and then the second one would not charge anymore, just blinks. The second kit has been holding up so far. I like the taste and the vapor production, but the equipment that goes with it leaves little to be desired.

I also got a 510 and have the same thing with the sweet flavoring. I have been vaping it every so often hoping that over time the sweet flavor will subside, it does seem to be slowly going away with each puff. If there is a quick way to get it to go away, I would like to know as well. The 510 does seem to be a better quality unit :)

ecopure is vg based and not for everyone...........smoke51's carts and many other places use propylene glycol based juice

if you update your profile location maybe someone near you can help

Done. Thanks for such a quick reply! This makes sense... could I get some propylene glycol to maybe cut the juice I have? I read that that was the same stuff they use in fog machines. Can I just buy fog machine liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread