Switching juices often - what's your method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vittiv

Nov 6, 2011
North Carolina, US
Here at my house we've ended up with quite a lot of juice. We like a good many of them a lot. So, we have lots of cartomizers, mostly CE2s, with different color drip tips on them.

In front of me there is:
purple - mango
metal - cinnamon bun
red/blue - waffle
round black - root beer
green - honey dew
flat black - blueberry frost
Alpha RES - double espresso

I'm guessing we aren't the only ones who like to switch juices a lot. How are others handling it?

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
About 30 different PV's all filled at once, grab whichever flavor you want and vape ;-)

How do you keep that collection charged? I can't even use rechargeable batteries in my remotes and cameras because charging them / keeping track of charges is too much for me. I'd be freaking out about battery issues with that many PVs.

Anyway, my solution is to have lots of 3ml bottles. I label them. I have a lot of bigger bottles -- when I empty several 3ml bottles, I fill them and label them. I use an eGo-T. I have sometimes wished I could switch in the middle of a tank. Then I realize I only have to wait another few hours until I vape the rest of the current tank, and it's okay.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
How do you keep that collection charged? I can't even use rechargeable batteries in my remotes and cameras because charging them / keeping track of charges is too much for me. I'd be freaking out about battery issues with that many PVs.

Anyway, my solution is to have lots of 3ml bottles. I label them. I have a lot of bigger bottles -- when I empty several 3ml bottles, I fill them and label them. I use an eGo-T. I have sometimes wished I could switch in the middle of a tank. Then I realize I only have to wait another few hours until I vape the rest of the current tank, and it's okay.

I'm a little freaked out about batteries too. Two of us vaping, and I have a charger for a KR808, 510, ego, echo-e, and the 10440. I wanted to get an e-power but I don't know if I can handle another type of battery.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

I got 2 X 5GAL buckets full of Batts quite a few chargers too, but when you rotate pv's as I do the Batts last a pretty good time. I'm a flavor flav ..... and cant vape the same 2-3 flavor flavs all day and constantly am switching up, it's a hassle to me to have to bother switching carto's and Attys so I like having a Mod table with about 25-30 PV's on it all loaded charged and ready to go, to each there own I guess ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread