SX mini, paint failure, customer service.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

becosemsaida

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2012
Portugal
Hi all,

So i have a SX mini S-class for more then a year now and it's still like new BUT i try to take very good care with it since it is an expensive one.....

Now i bought, after some sacrifice, e brand new SX mini M-class and i'm very happy with the performance of it. Give it the same treatment i do with my M-class for the same reason. After 10 days of usage (YES, 10 days) i started to see some paint getting off and contacted my vendor. It will be replaced, as far as i can tell NOT by Yihi, but this got me wondering. I had to send the warranty card and some pics but i will get a new device.

So is Yihi loosing it's standards?? As far as i can tell by others the customer service is almost inexistant and although we have a very limited warranty for a high end and high priced device this shouldn't happen. Is Yihi using the same paint process of the vaporshark? Do they know how many devices are out there with this problem?? But most concerning: DO THEY CARE ??

I know that they more focused on the boards then the devices (just see how many diferent types of boards there are) but this is one way to loose customers for sure.

Like i said mine is going to be replaced, i hope it will come better then this one. Just so that we can talk about this how many of you are having the same problem and with what type of finish? Mine is silver/black (on the edges) and started loosing black paint randomly.....

beco

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
I'm not sure where your reading that
the customer service is almost inexistant
but if you read through the SXmini M Class (TEMP CONTROL) | E-Cigarette Forum thread you'll see that most if not all that had any type of problem with their vendor and warranty issues was resolved once Yihi was informed of their problem. As for a "very Limited warranty" ??? it's a 1 yr warranty, That's much more than you will get from many other devices in today's market. Also if you read through that thread you'll see there was initially a paint problem that the manufacturer has resolved to the best of my knowledge and many have taken advantage of the warranty and received replacement devices. Yes the vendor will typically take care of the warranty and then deal with Yihi on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread