Status
Not open for further replies.

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
I have been anxiously awaiting my preorder of the soon to be released of the YiHi SXMini M Class mod from Varitube. Tonight I just received an email from Varitube that the order should be shipping very soon. I ordered the Grey/Silver model which turns out to be a good choice for an early delivery. I have a few mods and tanks but no dna 40 devices since I didn't think they were ready for prime time. It was a great concept but from all what I have read they don't appear to be ready. I really like what I hear about the SXmini S class so I am hoping for a good experience with the M class. Even if the M class isn't all what I expect, it will still be a great mod for wattage mode for me but I am hopeful they did their homework. :2cool:

Here is what Varitube just sent me about 2 hours ago:

To our valued customers

Regarding the SXmini M Class delivery:

We have been notified by YiHi that the 1st shipment coming from them will be limited to colors of the Silver face. Specifically Grey/Silver, Black/Silver, and Rose/Silver will be shipping first. We will begin shipping out the pre-orders later this week between April 1 and April 3rd depending on the exact day we receive them.

At this time the Silver/Shiny Black, Rose/Shiny Black, and the Luxury gold are delayed at least another week. We are requesting timely updates from YiHi for these colors so we can proactively communicate to our customer base.

We apologize for the delays and appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Team Varitube

MidwestGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
Iowa
Ugh... just bought a new Marsala flask about a month ago and love it. That said, I'm really, REALLY wanting this. I've heard nothing but awesome things about YiHi, and the idea of being able to upgrade the firmware is a huge plus... plus their implementation of temp control seems a bit more along the lines of "the right way". And if it's not, hell, upgrade it to the latest software and watch it work even better! Hmm... it's only $200, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread