Symba RDA | MESH & Regular coil in one build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNIVAPO_KEVIN

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2020
www.univapo.com
Does anyone wanna try how it taste?
1f609.png

1f6ab.png
Note: Mesh and regular coil in one deck are not recommended without professional guidance.
129583867_1242190136166545_7428891053262857420_o.jpg

129492480_1242190002833225_6291563654680876738_o.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am impressed with the ingenuity.

LOL that looks like the kind of thing I might video review like, for entertainment purposes only.

HOWEVER, I bet I MIGHT be able to do it if given "professional guidance?" I mean, I already (seriously) almost electrocuted myself today....

vaping was involved but only peripherally I am afraid. My husband has been getting increasingly up in my grill about my vape clouds in the tiny apartment at present. I was trying to cut off the tape and also saran wrap my air purifier was wrapped in. I suppose the scissors were a bad idea...

I am also gonna have to confess that my air purifier is not WORKING (for the vape clouds) but I'm not ready to like open a window yet due to the fact well, a bunch of stuff happened resulting in it being very cold in here.

Yeah, after having my first almost electrocution experience that thing don't even scare me. Much.

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Resistance

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
I am impressed with the ingenuity.

LOL that looks like the kind of thing I might video review like, for entertainment purposes only.

HOWEVER, I bet I MIGHT be able to do it if given "professional guidance?" I mean, I already (seriously) almost electrocuted myself today....

Vaping was involved but only peripherally I am afraid. My husband has been getting increasingly up in my grill about my vape clouds in the tiny apartment at present. I was trying to cut off the tape and also saran wrap my air purifier was wrapped in. I suppose the scissors were a bad idea...

I am also gonna have to confess that my air purifier is not WORKING (for the vape clouds) but I'm not ready to like open a window yet due to the fact well, a bunch of stuff happened resulting in it being very cold in here.

Yeah, after having my first almost electrocution experience that thing don't even scare me. Much.

Anna

There are specific air purifiers for vapes

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yup I looked at some. Gonna buy one but for my NEW house, because there is no point at this time really.... I mean I COULD but the husband is just as happy with the window cracked.

I think really it's ridiculous but ALSO I think I can wait like until AFTER the loan is approved and I have discovered all the husband needs is for me to crack a window.

Anything free that bugs Al Gore is fine with me. You can't not hate the man who invented the internet AND THEN got a Nobel Peace prize afterward. I mean, his boastful claim is essentially the same as saying "I made Facebook happen."

Anyone who made FB possible does not get a PEACE prize I'm sorry.

Although "Gigantic tool" seems to be the main criteria for that particular award. I mean they gave Bono one and like, I'm sorry they were my childhood band and so I have to love them forever whilst STILL acknowledging he was a gigantic tool.

Cognitive dissonance!

I wish they would like, hurry up and give Rush Limbaugh one before he dies of cancer, mainly because I think it would be HILARIOUS.

He also, um, despite having a reasonable point every now and then, fits the description of "gigantic tool" if only because of the way he goes about expressing it.

Anna

There is nothing political about this post really. I would think of Al Gore as the mesh, and Rush and Bono as the supporting coils, and I could SO REVIEW THIS SUCKER WHY IS THERE NOT A MESSAGE IN MY IN BOX ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner
Reactions: Resistance

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Does anyone wanna try how it taste?
1f609.png

1f6ab.png
Note: Mesh and regular coil in one deck are not recommended without professional guidance.
129583867_1242190136166545_7428891053262857420_o.jpg

129492480_1242190002833225_6291563654680876738_o.jpg

I would be scared to take a try at that,would be like drilling a hole from here to hell and then just putting a long drip tip and start puffing all that hotness directly from the hottest place in earth!! :lol::lol:

Nah I'm kidding,i would most definitely try it,i am that crazy.
I do think i lack the proper coil placing skills for that so would you be a dear and place the 2 coils and the mesh on the atomizer and send it to me?
I will post a video of me filling up the room with a huge cloud that would make hollywood special effects workers proud :lol::lol:

P.S: Just wanted to make sure no one takes my post as me asking for a handout and free stuff.
The post was just made for comedic effect :)

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I wonder if you can even BUY one without like, signing a waiver of liability. Or, identifying your expert to um, guide you or whatever, I mean it says under professional supervision.

Anna

That is why i need to win the lottery.

First order of business would be to hire a ''vape'' butler.
Said butler would have all my mods and atomizers ready to go,mods all clean and shiny with fresh batteries and all atomizers wicked.

When my need to vape arises said butler will bring out my selection of e-liquids so i can choose depending on my current mood.

I want a butler with the demeanor of lets say Jeremy Irons,said butler will attend to all my vaping needs.
I will no longer need to rewick,change coils or mix my own e-liquid,this is what nirvana looks like :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
And everything you touch will turn to gold.....

I must say the idea of a servant who MERELY manages all your other servants for you DOES hold some appeal, yes.

In fact, it is the ONLY condition under which I would voluntarily consent to cohabitate with another human again.... I don't mind dating if the husband kicks the bucket but frankly... learning to live with a NEW HUMAN?

Servants.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread