Taifun GX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerGrizzly

Jan 13, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
Hi all,
It looks like Smokerstore's gonna release a new rta....not sure when (maybe for the Hall of vape 2020, Stuttgart), but here's few infos: top coil rta, 23mm diameter...

tfgx.jpg

IMG-20200407-194111.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Izan

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Will it be released early when "Hall of Vape 2020, Stuttgart" is canceled?

Cheers
I
Here's what I found
Taifun GX - Le top coil 2020 par Smokerstore - Oneshot Media

Looks to be RDTA with the steel rope wicks we all know works dam well in the Corona RTAs, BYKA has one
The old Taifun mesh used them and the Brunhilde,

What we don't know is if it's single coil dual coil or another mesh, Genny type, as yet, I'd hope it will be single coil,

Just hope it's not a cloud chaser, there GT2 GTv3 where perfect the reducer for GTv3 when inserted made it a nice RDTL with wide open AFC ,
But the GTiV -4 was just too airy even with MTL post and Ultem reducer you needed bigger coil more power and I don't vape like that now.

I don't know about the 4s apparently the MTL post fits but not sure as reviews are not in English.

I have just been looking at older hardware an RTAs now,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andrea01

Moved On
May 10, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

Andrea01

Moved On
May 10, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I remember the first Taifuns, whats the best rebuildable today, the number one go to?
Best Taifun depending on what draw you like if a MTL then the older V2 was perfect, if R-DTL -DTL the GTv3 was perfect, v4 is more cloudy and open high power juice guzzler,
Would like to try the GTv4s with MTL post see if it compares to GTv3 which has been my fav , the v2 flavour was top notch just too tight for me at that time,
now I'm still using GTV3 Cloudone V3 V4,
and Dvarws MTLs with 2mm or 2.5mm airflow inserts,
It always depends on what users desire most in the draw all can go right draw or open so choose to have them setup in-between.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
Best Taifun depending on what draw you like if a MTL then the older V2 was perfect, if R-DTL -DTL the GTv3 was perfect, v4 is more cloudy and open high power juice guzzler,
Would like to try the GTv4s with MTL post see if it compares to GTv3 which has been my fav , the v2 flavour was top notch just too tight for me at that time,
now I'm still using GTV3 Cloudone V3 V4,
and Dvarws MTLs with 2mm or 2.5mm airflow inserts,
It always depends on what users desire most in the draw all can go right draw or open so choose to have them setup in-between.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Amazing I am still using Kayfun lite pluses, there just so durable, great vape, easy to wick, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread