Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for about a year, so I figured it was time to finally sign up and join the fun. I’m grateful for all the help and support this forum provides. My first e-cig was the Vapor King from Vapor4Life; it is a fine product and I have no complaints about it. Unfortunately I did not stop smoking and eventually stopped using my e-cig. I am ready to try again, and hopefully will quit smoking the analogs this time. After reading Leaford’s posts about the new MaxxFusion e-cig from Bloog, I ordered the starter kit. I am looking forward to receiving it and hope to be analog-free in the near future.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Welcome back to ECF slim, I tried other e-cigs before finding ECF and had cut back from 2 packs a day to 1 but couldn't put them down. When I found the right e-cig and juice I quit by accident in 2 days, I was amazed after 33 years of smoking I really didn't think anything would really work for me but I have been smoke free for 3 and half months and it really hasn't been hard at all. I hope your experience with your new pv is the same as mine, be sure to order some good juice with enough nicotine to get you going. They have come a long way with pvs and juices in the last few months, find what works for you. Good luck and happy vaping!!!

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Welcome back to ECF slim, I tried other e-cigs before finding ECF and had cut back from 2 packs a day to 1 but couldn't put them down. When I found the right e-cig and juice I quit by accident in 2 days, I was amazed after 33 years of smoking I really didn't think anything would really work for me but I have been smoke free for 3 and half months and it really hasn't been hard at all. I hope your experience with your new pv is the same as mine, be sure to order some good juice with enough nicotine to get you going. They have come a long way with pvs and juices in the last few months, find what works for you. Good luck and happy vaping!!!

I like the way you put that Lisa B, "quit by accident" Thats exactly how I quit. I wasn't looking for a way to quit smoking when I started vaping. I had already tried a lot of things to quit and had given up on being able to quit. I started vaping just because of all the smoking bans. I wanted to have something to help me get by when I couldn't smoke. Thats what I did at first, then started liking vaping more that smoking and now don't even miss the smoking. Yeah, it was quitting by accident!!!!

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Welcome to coming through the door after having stood outside peering in through the window! LOL
Glad to have you here, let us know about the MaxxFusion after you get it. I have been reading a bit about them and have my eyes and ears ready for reviews!

I was very excited to receive my MaxxFusion Ultimate Starter Kit from Bloog today. I’m no expert, as I’ve only tried one other e-cig which was also a KR808D-1, but so far I am impressed with the amount of vapor and the flavor (I got Menthol cartomizers). I got the blue batteries and I think they are very attractive. It’s not a blue that screams “blue”; I would call it a midnight blue that is understated, luminous and just right. And with the black cartomizers and matte finish it looks sophisticated and elegant. The battery is not shiny and slippery like others I have seen, and it’s not cold to the touch. I don’t know quite how to describe the texture, but the feel of it under my fingers is very nice. The battery is not too heavy, so you can hold and handle it much like an analog.

I haven’t taken any cartomizers apart and haven’t had it long enough to know how they are long-term, but I can tell you that the first drag I took was full of vapor. It didn’t need primer puffs to get it going. I’ve been vaping on the same cartomizer for a few hours now without any drop in vapor or burnt taste. I haven’t noticed the cartomizer getting “hot” to the touch after consistent vaping, but the vapor is still warm enough in my lungs. It’s hard for me to judge throat hit since I’m not that particular about it, or maybe because menthol always seems to give enough throat hit to suit me. And I think I’m going to love the easy-refill cap on the cartomizers. From Leaford’s video it looks like you don’t even have to take the soft cap off to refill it, but it’s easy to get the cap off if you choose to do that. The Pass-Thru is a power-horse; the cases and chargers are well designed and easy to figure out.

I can’t comment on the new PCC design, because the Ultimate Starter Kit I ordered has the 78mm batteries, and the old style PCC. The kit with the new style PCC has 65mm batteries (called the Mini PCC Starter Kit). The new PCC will be updated in the future to accommodate the 78mm batteries as well.

I’ve only been vaping on this new MaxxFusion for one evening, but I am liking it very much. I would love to hear how others feel about it once you have tried it. I have to say, Leaford has outdone himself once again.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Sounds like there are a LOT of positives going for the MF. At it for a few hours and still no drop in vapor, no burning and the carto shows no signs of overheating.
Really like your description of the midnight blue battery also!
I will keep an eye on this thread. I mainly use mods, but I do have a few of the basic kits and like to keep up to date on what is out in the market. The only way to offer up advice on a particular unit is to have experienced it.
Great write up slim66.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread