TAKE THE CHALLENGE--SPOT THE DIFFERENCE CAN YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usonicig_Cecily

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2018
www.usonicig.com
微信图片_20190320095658.jpg

www.usonicig.com

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I’m particularly approving of the USB port improvement. It should increase device life. Apparently the pod is a new design too. I suspect that button was a pain to be able to hit.
the button really isn't that bad, you can use your thumb or index finger, I wish it was a little bigger
WIN_20190321_11_28_10_Pro.png

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
the button really isn't that bad, you can use your thumb or index finger, I wish it was a little bigger
View attachment 804411
I was referring to the tiny tiny button visible on one pod, but not the other. I was guessing it was the pod release. Part of the issue is I don’t own one of these so which features are new or made up is a mystery to me. USBC is definitely a reliability win though.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I was referring to the tiny tiny button visible on one pod, but not the other. I was guessing it was the pod release. Part of the issue is I don’t own one of these so which features are new or made up is a mystery to me. USBC is definitely a reliability win though.
oh that lol yes there is a button on either side. Push the buttons and twist the mouthpiece to refill the pod. the pod is held in by magnets, just pull to release.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread