Talon tank system HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleK2793

Aug 12, 2015
Ive had my Talon tanks for about a month and a half now and after already taking them to Revolver and getting a new atomizer, one tank is putting out a very small amount of vapor only with very strong pulls, and the other is not pulling any vapor at all. Battery is full. If I can't find a solution I'll probably just ask for my money back guarantee. Haven't really tried cleaning either, because I'm not sure which way is best for these starter tanks, and have been using the same cartridges. PLEASE HELP, haven't had a cigarette in a month and would like to continue that. Forgive me for not knowing a lot about these or terminology. Dumb responses down if possible.

KyleK2793

Aug 12, 2015
revolver-talon-tank-system-starter-kit

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Just read I think I have a cartomizer. So that means I have to buy a new one every few weeks?
Yes.

Te kit you have is very "old school" technology. I used a kit similar to yours back in 2007 when that was the only kit available. You can get much better equipment if you were willing to upgrade.

What an e-cig consists of:

1. Power Source -- Battery or Mod/APV. APV = Advanced Personal Vaporizer
2. Juice Delivery Devise -- often a clearomizer (a tank that uses premade coils).
3. Heating element. Often called a coil.
4. Eliquid. Often called juice.

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Here are a few more links from New Members Information <= Link covers many topics. Here are two of them:
1. The Three Main Types of Ecig
2. Vaping Slang and Acronyms

Reactions: Baditude

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Many members upgrading and new members just getting into vaping purchase an iStick 30 watt with a Aspire Mini Nautilus.

When you are at the vape shop see what type of products they have. Then come back here and start a new thread asking opinions if you want to upgrade. You can purchase products online (at less cost) as compared to the pricing at most vape shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread