Tank Wobble Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, I have a Smoktech Xpro M65 Mod with an Equator sub ohm tank. I just purchased the tank and right off Im having trouble with it not feeling tight on my mod. It feels like it has a looseness to it. you can move it back and forth on the mod and now my other tanks are doing the same thing on this mod too. Any Advice! Thanks.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
If all of your tanks are doing this, I would say the threads weren't cut right on the 510, and you should get a warranty swap before warranty is up, if only one, or a couple do this.... There is always variance between different manufacturers..i have a tank that wobbles on one mod, fits all the others fine, and no others wobble on that mod...... So I just don't use that tank with that mod :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Just noticed you said the tank was new, not the mod...
Inspect the threading on both the mod and the new tank, there is a chance that either a) the threads on the new tank are cut wrong, or b) you cross threaded it when putting it on the mod.... Either could strip out the threading of the 510 connector. If the threading IS stripped and you are past warranty, there are different replacement 510 connectors you could put on, not too difficult but requires soldering
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread