TARGET 100/200 - Stay Stylish and Go Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2021-10-12_9-31-33.png

Redefine the DTL experience!

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    @Vaporesso_Milo

Hello, I was wondering if you could clarify some things.

vaporesso's website does not list either of these mods, but from the ones I currently have and the reviews I've read about other mods that also have the Axon chip, I've come to these conclusions:

The Gen S & Luxe II both have the Axon chip. I've tested both of them and the Axon chip has a step-up converter in their dual 18650 mods that can put out more than 8.4 volts with high ohm coils.

The Target 200 is also a dual 18650 with the Axon chip, so I can assume it's going to perform more or less as well as the mods listed above - the Gen S & Luxe II?

The Vaporesso PX80 mod I've also test and has the Axon chip as a single 18650, but it does not have a step-up converter to boost volts. It caps at 4.2V.

The FORZ TX80 mod I've tested and has the Axon 2.0 chip with a single 18650. It does however have a step-up converter that reaches just above 7V.

Various other sites that already have the Target 100 and 200 for sale as pre-order are listing the Target 100 to have both the Axon and Axon 2.0 chip, so there's not consensus of information.

Does the Target 100 being a 21700 capable mod have the Axon or Axon 2.0 chip, and is the chip boosted to reach a higher voltage output than 4.2?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: DallasLiza

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    @Vaporesso_Milo

Hello, I was wondering if you could clarify some things.

Vaporesso's website does not list either of these mods, but from the ones I currently have and the reviews I've read about other mods that also have the Axon chip, I've come to these conclusions:

The Gen S & Luxe II both have the Axon chip. I've tested both of them and the Axon chip has a step-up converter in their dual 18650 mods that can put out more than 8.4 volts with high ohm coils.

The Target 200 is also a dual 18650 with the Axon chip, so I can assume it's going to perform more or less as well as the mods listed above - the Gen S & Luxe II?

The Vaporesso PX80 mod I've also test and has the Axon chip as a single 18650, but it does not have a step-up converter to boost volts. It caps at 4.2V.

The FORZ TX80 mod I've tested and has the Axon 2.0 chip with a single 18650. It does however have a step-up converter that reaches just above 7V.

Various other sites that already have the Target 100 and 200 for sale as pre-order are listing the Target 100 to have both the Axon and Axon 2.0 chip, so there's not consensus of information.

Does the Target 100 being a 21700 capable mod have the Axon or Axon 2.0 chip, and is the chip boosted to reach a higher voltage output than 4.2?

Thank you in advance.
    Hi, for your question, our TARGET 100/200 have both hit the maximum 8.4V

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread