target mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoLaw

Oct 31, 2016
I just got mine, and it is the BEST! Here is what I figured out, in the first hour...
For MTL, use the 1.4 ohm coil pack, and just put the sub-ohm one back in the box. You'll never use it. Prime the coil pack with a couple of drops of juice, and I put one in the center, drip-tip style, just to be sure. Mount the coil, fill it up, and put it all back together. Let it sit for 15 mins, then put it on the unit. I set my Mini at 11 watts, it does about 3.7 volts, and gives the SMOOTHEST vape experience I have ever had. Nice throat hit, excellent flavor, and you won't kill the battery vaping all day.

I tried using the 0.5 ohm coil pack at 30 watts, and it got pretty hot unless I did DL. MTL stays cool, and I picked up more 1.4 ohm coils online...because I just found the best vape ever.
And yeah, utube has the most info, so try that, too.

The kit comes with the new Guardian ceramic lined coil packs, and tank, which is childproof and all of the stuff that makes it compliant with laws (?), but I just dig it because it is so smooooooth! And it never leaks, which is my main complaint with every other vape device I ever owned.

From what I can tell, any new "mod" device will work with 510 coils, because everyone moved to that thread. You won't want to use just any 510 coil, though, unless you set the wattage correctly and know what you're doing first. Stick with the Guardian, from my research it is the best design for MTL.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Karbear3276

Dec 11, 2016
hi can anyone help I've been brought a target mini starter kit and want to know how to set it up for Mtl any help would be great thanks.
Me too!! The store that I made my purchase refunded my purchase last Sunday. Well, guess what? It did it again last night after another coil change!!! I'm done! Great product but if you can only use a damn week! I got liquid in my mouth! Unacceptable. This will be twice I am taking back and it's a newer higher end Vape Avail store. This company needs to stop selling this product and work on these issues before someone gets hurt. My second was also overheating!!!!! I'm trading in today and on my day off again. It's 20 degrees out and I just want to spend time with my family but running to this store AGAIN. I know these owners aren't going to be happy and can't say it's me after I found this information. I was thinking I had electric waves in my body or something. Lmao. Thank gosh it's not me. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNTIL THEY RESOLVE THIS. I have a feeling they are just trying to sell what they have now that they know there are issues but mine got so hot they better get to recalling!

RicoLaw

Oct 31, 2016
Hey Karbear, did you have it set up like in my previous reply? There are two default coils, one is low-ohm, and if you 'changed' the coils, what did you change it with? What is your mini's wattage set to? You can cook a coil pretty quickly if you slap in the high-ohm one, then set it to 30+ watts, and draw on it a lot. If it gets hot right away, or tastes burnt, drop the wattage down to 10 or less, and try it again. You can also set it too low, where you would probably get fluid up the neck, and into your mouth.
If you're on your second device, and it is having the same problems, you need to look at User Error as a cause. No offense. I am no expert in the vaping world, but I took the time to read up before using my device, and it saved me from cooking my first coil. I've been toking on my mini since my last post, and it is my go-to default device. I would hate for you to give up on it, or even vaping, because of one bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread