Tasdad has your e-cigs covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I am so busy designing new things for my new store. Tasdad.com

I have noticed a few things that people seem to be clamoring for, so my store now has some great new items I'd like to tell you about.

The first is new e-cig labels. Pre-printed with the most popular flavors, these labels let you mark your carts with their flavor. And, by popular demand (ok, 1 person asked for it), there are 2 types. One with several popular flavors, the other with fewer pre-printed labels and several blanks for those who like flavors I have neglected to put on.

The second item is our new e-cig skinz! Now you can wrap your e-cig in whatever design you like. Ever wanted flames on your e-cig? What about a nice leopard print? Our skinz will make your wildest dreams come true! New styles will be added all the time, so be sure to check back often.

We are also the official supplier of E-Cig Review gear. Check our that section for some great items. You can get an HD camera to shoot your spot for the documentary.

As always, If you would like something that is not currently offered, please let me know. As I said above, one person suggested the blank labels and I had them made within a couple hours. I am also working with other suppliers to offer more items, so let me know if there is something you want one of my designs on that you don't see on the site. I should be able to get it made for you.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
A twin sign (or two signs seperately): a no-smoking design as you have, red ring red log through it; and then a green ring, no log/stripe through it, with an e-cig inside (perhaps better to use a pen-model as that is clearly not an ordinary cig). Idea?

Mugs / T-shirts for which people can send their own photo/picture of their pets or kids (or back garden, lol); and some saying along with it concerning e-smoking ('my dog loves me vaping' or 'they think their dad is coolz now' or 'I'm finaly ....-free'... something humurous or worth a smile, I'm sure you will think of better ones (great site Tasdad!) :)

(Oh and perhaps a mug/T-shirt with that lovely RTV-shield?)

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
I have some on the way right now to double check, but I tried some similar stickers and they work great.

They are a bit thick, so I cannot guarantee they will fit in your chargers. The sticker I tried fits well in one of my chargers, but a little tight in the other 2(all 3 are 901s, but from 3 different companies).

I will try to get a few more designs up in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread