The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tasty Vapor closing

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Brew1961, Feb 2, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brew1961

Brew1961 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I got a notice this week that Tasty Vapor is closing it's doors on May 1st. They said they don't see a business model that they can follow within the upcoming regulatory requirements and advised it's customers to stock up between now and May 1st. Sad since they were the company that help me quit those nasty combustibles. Atomic Cynacide wasn't exactly the healthiest of alternatives but it did work to lead me towards the lighter fruity options I vape today. Just sad to see one of the early gourmet suppliers call it quits! It has been just shy of 10 years since I first ordered their products and gave up smoking completely 3 weeks later.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I'm hoping not all juice makers will have to close up shop. I personally don't get too attached to any particular juice anyway so hopefully someone somewhere will still be making juice. If juice does totally disappear, I'll either find a decent snus or give up nicotine altogether. Not smoking cigs for the last 2 years has done wonders for my lungs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Very Sad to see them Closing their doors.

Tasty Vapor was one of the First retailers I bought e-Liquid from. With Tastyfinger quickly became my ADV. And what I was able to Quit Smoking with.

Best of Luck Geoff with whatever you decide to do next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    I used to order from them too and am sad to hear about them closing. I haven’t ordered from them in years but they make some great coffee vapes and they were a staple for me once upon a time.

• Like Like x 1