TASTY VAPOR IS BACK! Name your poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, we won’t go in depth on that intro line. But, I’m back. I’m loaded up and ready to sell some liquids.

e-liquids - $15, Doublers - $12, PG - $6, VG - $4, Poly-Fil - $2 (10x10 inch. This is a added convenience, I don't sell bulk Poly-Fil)

So, what’s on the menu?

Flavorless (PG) * Almond * Apple * Banana Crème * Bavarian Crème * Black Walnut * Butter * Butter Rum * Caramel * Cherry * Chocolate * Coffee * Coconut * Orange * Orange Cream * Peach * Pecan * Peppermint * Plum * Raspberry * Strawberry * tobacco * Mentholated tobacco

Order any flavor you like! But hell, why stop there? Need a combination?

Caramel Apple? Peach Melba? German Chocolate? Caramel Bliss? Chocolate Almond?
Maybe a Bavarian Crème with Black Walnut & Caramel? Banana Crème with Butter Rum and Coconut?

YOU NAME IT, I’LL DO IT! You can combine up to three flavors in your one bottle of e-liquid at no additional charge. But be absolutely sure of the combinations you order, once it’s bought, it’s bought. If you’re not sure, by all means, write me an e-mail and give me your question.

We also have our OWN TOBACCO LIQUIDS. Tasty Vapor’s own, made from a maceration of 3 year aged Virginia/Burley/Oriental done by EXPERT blenders, a little of this, a little of that and voila! And oh that smell.

Order a bottle and see for yourself. The Tobacco also comes mentholated. Now, this isn't your regular flavor of tobacco, this is far more natural and aromatic. For those of you into the more aromatic vape and less of someone's generic rendition of Tobacco flavoring, this MAY be for you!

We sell two strengths of e-liquid, 30mg and 45mg. Keep it simple, right?

We also have our usual Doublers as well. Thin out your high nicotine liquid without losing any flavor at all. Match your Doublers if you’d like? German Chocolate vape? German Chocolate Doubler! Hell even if you just want the usual Menthol we have all the usual stuff.

All of our nicotine liquids are $15 each per 1 oz. bottle. Our Doublers $12 each per 4 oz. bottle.

Shipping on all orders is a Flat Rate of $5 each. You buy one bottle of liquid, it’s $5 for shipping. You order $200 worth of stuff, shipping is $5.

Hell, for someone who’s willing to customize your liquid for you? Charge you way less than most liquid sellers, charge less shipping than most sellers, get it to you FASTER than most… Can’t beat that. I don’t mind running myself a little ragged to put a smile on someone’s face.

Hit me up today! I am STILL doing e-mail orders and telephone orders. I like the contact with my customers, I like answering questions.

Please get in touch with me FIRST before ordering at tastyvapor@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to being busy again, and I'm glad to be of service. HIT ME UP!

Geoff
tastyvapor@yahoo.com.

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Note about the Tobacco, this is NOT your typical tobacco flavor. It is derived from a maceration of PG and 3-year aged Virginia/Burley/Oriental tobaccos, expertly blended, given a hot bath in PG and left to steep for four days. The result is a fruity and aromatic liquid, amber in color and with a few choice additives, I think we've got a winner for those of you who are into a more natural tobacco taste and not the common flavors.

Give it a try!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Would be good to do business with you again mate!

I tell you what. In regards to combination, I went a little crazy last night once my nicotine base came in, so I mixed:

Butter, Butter Rum, Caramel, Chocolate and Black Walnut. OMG, I'm LOVING this stuff, a SERIOUS "dessert" vape, and I've been vaping my tobacco flavor. It's mild, but DAMN it's got a nice aroma and taste, besides, I've got one more component that I'm waiting on for that stuff. In the meantime, I have a gallon of the maceration that I've made. That should last a while. Actually, I hope it doesn't! LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And I LOVE making those dessert flavors too! But it seems people have gotten shy about ordering. So, I tell you what. From Friday to Friday, I'll run a weekly special. A 30mg dessert flavor of MY choosing that I'll happily sell for $10 each.

Sound like a winner?

Let's do this thang! Okay, from Friday (10/2) until Thursday Midnight (10/8) I will be selling 30MG CARAMEL APPLE for $10 per 1 oz. bottle.

Think that will kick things off nicely?

I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread