Tasty Vapor is the BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
Sorry I had to post this here but I just haven't posted anything before, even though I've been reading posts for a long time.

Just wanted to thank the folks in the "OMG Tasty Vapor is the Best" thread. I have been looking for liquid that actually tastes like something for a long time. I just got my order, and WOW!

I ordered TV Butter Rum and Atomic Cinnacide on the advice of "Syberhag" and she was telling the truth. I really can't stop eating the stuff actually. It's sooooooo good. The Atomic cinnamon is perfect for a nicotine juice because the bight of the nicotine just adds to the red-hots flavor.... Definitely don't let kids near this stuff.

Moderators: feel free to move this post to the right place.

Last edited:

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
I also wish they came in smaller bottles, although I can't complain about getting double for my money (30ml for $10)! It's just going to take so long to get to all the flavors I want to try. :) Especially if I double it with 0mg strength.

I understand why he sells such large bottles though. Each order is custom made and there would be a lot of waste if he only mixed 10 or 15ml at a time.

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
Thanks for the advice. I didn't think of ordering double the strength and cutting it even more.

I just don't want to get sick of the flavors though. I will have to do a search here to find out how long this stuff lasts and the best way to store it.

It might not be a problem if I keep "drinking" it! :)

Last edited:

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
Tell me about the butter rum? What do you think? I believe it is on special this week.

The butter rum is amazing. It reminds me of those Brachs candies in the foil wrapper that used to be in grocery store bins all the time. I believe the butter rum flavor was in an aqua and silver wrapper? I can't believe I still remember that!

Anyway, the flavor is nice and strong too. I can never taste most juices I order but this is the shiznizzle!

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
:shock::shock::shock: Sounds like a trip to the E.R. or worse! I assume it was figurative...

Yes, just kidding... sort of. Lately I have been licking drops off my finger more than usual. I have also found that rubbing a drop into my gums is a decent substitute when my battery is dead, or when I'm am in a vaping-inappropriate place (e.g. church, job interview, etc.)

The gums and the tissue under the tongue absorb chemicals and nutrients into the body like a sponge, for those who don't know. I believe one drop is equivalent to half a cigarette? It takes a minute or two longer to kick in but, for me, the craving definitely goes away. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread