Tasty Vapor rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepherael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2010
Warsaw, Indiana, USA
I know most of us that use TV already know they rock but it can't hurt to add another review here for anyone that hasn't tried them.

For starters, if you haven't tried them you should. They make your order fresh, have some amazing flavors, and if you want something specific you can customize your own flavor with any of over 60 flavors that you can mix and match however you like.

Now, on to my experience. I've been buying from them for almost two years (I did stop for a while because I started smoking again but they've always been my main juice guys) and in that time they've been nothing short of amazing. Through their online customer support chat, I've spoken with Geoff and Ramilya along with others and they've always been so helpful and accommodating that I've had the urge to let them know during each conversation how wonderful they are as a company and how I will always use them as my main juice supplier. They've helped me decide what flavors to get, accommodated me when I needed something specific, and have never made me feel like they had better things to do than to help me right at that moment.

If you haven't used them, you should. If you do use them, you already know.

Thank you Geoff and Ramilya specifically. You guys have gone above and beyond as a company and I hope to be able to buy from you for a long time to come.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread