Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
If you haven’t tried ANY of the Thunderhead Creations RBAs you’re seriously missing out. I recently bought the Tauren Solo rba, the Tauren One rta top airflow and the Tauren Beest rta bottom airflow during holiday sales at great prices!! I actually bought several different colors of each. The round metal containers they come in are awesome and included accessories and frosted bubble “glass”.

The machining and quality appear great to me- no serious complaints from me. There’s knurling of some sort on all of them to make it easy to turn the airflow ring or top caps off. The build decks are all pretty easy to build on after watching a couple of Mike Vapes videos for wicking tail hints. I usually prefer bottom airflow but the single coil Tauren One has top airflow and the flavor is on par with the dual or single coil Beest RTA. And the RTAs come with frosted bubble glass made of some type of plastic. Mike Vapes knocked them on that. I actually like the look.

I should add the airflow is also subjective. I find these RBAs from open airflow to restricted DL.

The only small subjective odd thing is that the black cone doesn’t cover the entire SS build deck so there’s a ring of silver around the bottom. I looked at several videos and the all showed the same thing.

There are a few other winners I bought I’ll enter in a separate thread. I just wanted to share my excitement about the flavors of the Taurens.

ED90D193-8431-4858-9C5B-6A805886E57B.jpeg
DCEEC6E7-A274-465F-9156-4C38E39A1164.jpeg

Attachments

• D052D52F-4902-4074-BFB3-EA0A523D40A0.jpeg
    D052D52F-4902-4074-BFB3-EA0A523D40A0.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread