The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Terminator V2 is in Stock!

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, May 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    The Terminator V2 is in stock and ready to go. This V2 has the improved ceramic cup assembly and the best part is that it's compatible with the original Terminators. Get your replacement ceramic cup assembly for a reduced price until 5/13/13.

2. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    just got mine yesterday, washed it good because it was fairly dirty. Watched scott's oddy video and junky's terminator video. I've rebuilt it twice, leaks like a son of a b*%#@. After my first build, my 2nd build i only filled it to just the top of the window and it was fine. Then i refilled it up to about half way up the stainless section of the tank it started dumping again. First build was like junky's with a single 3mm wick. 2nd build was a 3mm and a 2mm on top like scott's, the 2mm trimmed to just the top of the ceramic channels.

Any help would be appreciated.

3. MrWarspite

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    Ive defenitely got this going on.

termc.jpg

After reading through several LONG terminator threads, i believe this to be because of trapping the nr under the locking ring correct?

4. Draconian

Draconian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    San Antonio
    You don't need to trap the NR wire under the ring - just put it in the metal channel under the wick.
    Lube the top o-ring with juice or vaseline - make sure it is in FLUSH (all the way in and not cocked). Be sure to tighten the top cap very tight.
    Went through the same issues as you and have them pretty well sorted out - any questions at all, just ask.

5. MrWarspite

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    i kept the negative lead in the channel and got a nice 2.0 ohm coil. The mouth piece is just not coming straight out the top no matter what i do. I've done 6 rebuilds on this now and all i have to show for it is 10 ml of juice soaked into paper towels and a juice covered provari.

Could i just have a defective one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.