Tesla Arrow RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkreign11

Sep 8, 2017
ok guys I have finally assembled the arrow and put it to use on the steampunk. I have a question about wicking and refilling the tank.

Do I need to drip the juice on the coil each time for a couple of vapes or I just fill the tank say , to a half, then the wick will bring the juice up to the coils each time I take a vape?

I was expecting more vapor with this thing tbh

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can drip if you want, but filling the tank and letting the wick pull the juice up into the coil, too. I didn't vape mine much before PIF, mainly because it was way too much vape for me... I don't know that I paid much attention to flavor at the time, but it seemed OK. Keep in mind I was inexperienced with vaping, so my idea of "flavor" is probably not what it is now, compared to then....

Good luck, maybe try some different juices or wattage to see if you can find a flavor sweet spot. I am also kind of thinking that flavoring intensifies as one vapes, I think building your own wick and coil may not be totally exempt from that process, either, though I think it may be a speedier coil-break-in, as it were.

Anna

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Drip or fill.
I cut thee wicks just at the top of the glass. Tilt when I hit it. You can cut them as far down as you want, up to you and what you like.

I get plenty of vapor from mine. Drip it at home, I fill it for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread