The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Testing...

Discussion in 'Private Forum' started by AngusATAT, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. primov3

primov3 Moved On

Dec 30, 2009
    VapersForum
    Thanks for the invite; I'm here now.

2. sabyrock

sabyrock Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Victoria BC Canada
    any new news to pass on guys?
    how is this new venue working on?

3. Katz123

Katz123 Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

We are a go at Mavericks!!! Got a message from Gary...

and we are on for Saturday at Mavericks on the Deck, under the tent.

See you all there!!!

4. Pipeous

Pipeous Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    I've had to turn people away from this section. I think we need to get angus to rename it to something to do with lower mainland to avoid confusion further

5. Motivaper

Motivaper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    It's all good - see you on Saturday!

6. Pipeous

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
  7. Motivaper

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Well done my friend - let's find some other vapers and arrange to jam - we'll be the house band at our own meets!

8. Pipeous

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    dam straight. I'm down. picking up my guitar pedal I ordered way back today. now I can setup stuff on my fender amp (mustang III modelling amp). the stock 2 button kinda sucked as all I could do was step up or down through the plethora of patches. I love this amp as I can have any fender amp in history plus a few non fenders and very realistic. so that puts 4 pedalboards at my feet while I play and sing haha, 2 amps plus the harmonizer on my mic stand... see why vaping is cool for me, I am a total gadget guy

9. Motivaper

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Dude, what language is that!

10. Motivaper

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Hey everyone,

Mavericks would love to have us back but before scheduling anything for late September, I want to check and see if we want another one yet or should we wait?

We could do it on a Sunday afternoon, or try one on a Monday night (but they'll be trying Monday night football to bring people in). I don't know about you but I liked being on the deck area and it would still be nice in September!

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Gary

11. Pipeous

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    I am hoping Tuesday works out well. I have to call long and mcquade again and bug them. they said 1-2 weeks my new guitar would be here. I have done 2 rehearsals now without it. that means it's almost 2 weeks has gone by allready. I won't have time to bring all my gear because I have to leave for work after. the guys I play with now are all amazed at the midi guitar setup. I was playing banjo last night haha

12. Motivaper

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Why, what's Tuesday?

13. Pipeous

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    At Katz place? She mentioned you were coming. I'll be there around 6 guitar in hand. I can jam for about 2 hrs then have to go to work. going to get some drum sticks in your hands one way or another hehe

14. Motivaper

Apr 2, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    I didnt know a jam was planned - she said the band that uses it was rehearsing that night. She said she was neatening up the barn in case I wanted to check it out for our purpose of having a Vape meet, but its kind of a long way to come and I wouldn't be able to get there till 7-7:30 if I did. I'm on the ferry to Saltspring Island and will be back Monday night - have a great weekend!

15. Pipeous

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    Not really. These guys I have been trying to hook up with since the second vape meet. You and I are musicians and ambassadors to the band there to get them cool with the vape meet. so I'm bringing a guitar and have seen their setlist. my band does some of the same tunes... my new guitar showed up today. the sonoran I ordered. this thing is beautiful. so friggin bright man. I just hung it up. neighbours must love me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.