TexasT's House - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Salem - Sdh can you post link to the flavoring thread Guest posted a bad link .
Thanks.

Ok so can one of you kind Ladies post the link - pwetty please ?
bunny-pancake.jpg

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well, I'm confused by all these new shenanigans with ECF, but that's nothing new. I'm usually confused anyhow. That's just something old men do.

Got a lot more mowing done today with the tractor and bush hog. Exciting stuff, huh? I'll bet you wish you could get out there in the hot sun on my tractor and bush hog and mow over all those hog holes. And if you come down here, I'll let you give it a shot!

Anyone watch American Idol? Can you believe Skyler got voted off? I thought Phillip would go, but he wasn't even in the bottom two. I let out an audible gasp when they said Skyler was leaving. And for those of you who don't watch American Idol, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Which is okay because you probably won't come help me with the mowing either. If you would, I'd explain the whole thing to you.

So I'll just sit here and vape my Black 'n Mild and contemplate the misguidance of the people who vote on American Idol.

So there!!!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Evening Fran. I tried to post the LMOA emo above.... but it's not working!!! What did they screw up now?????

I think they have outlawed all laughing on ECF.

There will positively be no more laughing! In any way, shape or form.

I'd tell you about what happened to old Fred up at the Coffee Shop today ... but you'd probably laugh and I don't want to get you in trouble.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread