Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Waiting on gas meter man . Been hearing this chirping in out front room while wacthing TV and could not fine out where it was coming from.
Finally we figure out everytime the furnace kicks on we heard that noise but its a faint chirping noise drove me nuts !
Been going on for several weeks but only when furnace is on and its not coming from furnace/laundry room.
So i go outside to see if i hear it and look at roof nope not there well i suppose our furnace kicked on as i was walking pass the gas meter and gosh i thought there was a baby bird in the area until i realize it was coming from the meter.

Now i have heard how gas goes thru the meter pipe in past and thats normal but its making a chirping noise.
We called the gas co and they asked do you small gas and we said no . They also said a change in temp can do what we described but there coming out anyways to make sure its ok.

Guess what though now that the temps are warmer i cant here the noise anymore. Oh well so today he comes to check it and give us peace of mine.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Once the car wouldn't start. I was in Bloomington and my BIL even tried to get it started.
No luck and had my DD with me and she was just a little thing.
I borrowed BIL's car and went home and as soon as DH got off work, we went back. DH got in the thing and it started right off.

After about the third time, he learned then that the battery post had to be keep clean on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread