TF GTR RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
I got Shenray clone of this, it was like 12$ so I had to try...
Not really bad, but not very impressed by it.
Tightest draw is a LOT looser than 1mm, don't really know why. Taste is ok. Lots of turning parts and you seem to turn anything but that thing you intented to turn.
Super easy to build, holds 4ml, wicks ok too. I have to play around with this more, but not likely to be in a daily use.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I got Shenray clone of this, it was like 12$ so I had to try...
Not really bad, but not very impressed by it.
Tightest draw is a LOT looser than 1mm, don't really know why. Taste is ok. Lots of turning parts and you seem to turn anything but that thing you intented to turn.
Super easy to build, holds 4ml, wicks ok too. I have to play around with this more, but not likely to be in a daily use.
Thanks... I never got one, I just lost interest in it.

I ordered one of these yesterday tho, FocalEcig Vape Store - EVL Reaper V3 Styled 22mm MTL RTA Rebuildable Atomizer

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
You'll like it. I had a launch edition and the flavor was better than my KF Prime. That, and it can easily wick any viscosity liquid... the Prime, not so much. May take a while to get used to the juice flow control - don't tighten it too hard or it will get stuck on ya.
I wasn't sure it had liquid control. I recently found out that it does. I use 80% PG liquids so I'm hoping for no leaks.

I've had some gurgling with my EVL Reaper V3. Not terrible but it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread