TFA Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I would start at 1% with both. Some may say .5%. The Koolada gives a cooling mouth feel without being minty or menthol tasting.
I use 2% of both in a recipe I enjoy and vape all day everyday since Feb of 2015. I was an almost 40 yr Salem smoker and the 2% for me is not too much. I have tasted B&M menthol juices that tasted like Vicks Vapor Rub!!
The first vape shop that I started vaping with had 4 menthols to choose from ( actually # 10,20,30 and 40 ) and the last one took my breath away.................Vicks all the way! LOL
I am guessing at this point as I chose #20 and my friend chose #10 ( she smoked a lighter menthol cig) that those # may have been 1%,2%,3% and 4%.

Good luck, start low and work your way up. :toast:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have that menthol, but for me with mints and menthols I often find less is more. I'd agree with starting low and working your way up if need be. I was surprised to like menthol, period, but I actually do at the right percentage for me. I don't have koolada although I hear it can be a great addition, if you are using both I would still continue to keep the percentages smaller to start. Sometimes a little bit goes a long way.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread