Status
Not open for further replies.
So an AWESOME person sent me the new TFA cereal flavors recently. Silly Rabbit and Lucky Leprechaun to be exact. I mixed up a 5% tester and here are my results.

Silly Rabbit
A Trix flavoring

- Does it taste like the description?
No not really. More of a fruity candy flavor, though. Like candy bubblegum No milk flavor present at all. No real cereal flavor present. Just a fruity, sweet, profile that tries to resemble its original.

- What does it taste like?
If Trix were to make a candy bubblegum this is what it would taste like. It has its own flavor profile, and hard to pinpoint any real ingredients. I get a lime, strawberry, bubblegum, dragonfruit all put into one, and the result is actually quite good. A LOT of bubblegum flavor though, which ruins the accuracy of the flavor to its description. There is a slight creaminess to it, though not a milky flavor. It's just...silky. This is a flavor that reminds me of another TFA candy flavor, tastes almost exactly like it, though I can't remember which. Will update when I figure it out.

- How potent is it?
At 5% its very prominent. Full flavor, yet not too strong. Will overpower and light and delicate flavorings. When mixed at 6% with a Custard, Meringue, Hazelnut, and Yellow Cake all at 1%, the flavor is still the most prominent. This is not a bad thing, as it's quite playful. The mix I just stated, gives a tasty, creamy, candy flavor, that reminds of cereal, but doesn't actually hit the mark. If you are looking for a cereal recipe, maybe use this at around 3% and bump up other notes.

- Is it good, and should I buy it?
It's quite tasty. Like I said, if you want a sweet, candy flavor, this is a good one to have. I can see it being used to add a playful hint to any fruit mix, cocktail, or candy. I would grab this flavor for those reasons alone. Though, do not expect to mix this up at 10% and have a Cereal Killa, or a Cereal Milk. It's definitely not one of those, or a cereal at all.

RECIPE
9 South Vapes - CLOUD STATUS CLONE (still in progress)

• TFA Silly Rabbit - 5%
  • FA Meringue - 1%
  • FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%
  • TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 0.5%
  • FW Yellow cake - 1%
  • CAP Vanilla Custard - 2%
  • 1 drop Wizard per/ 15ml
  • Mix at 90/vg 10/pg Overnight Steep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucky Leprechaun
A Lucky Charms Flavoring

- Does it taste like the description?

Pretty damn close. When I vape it I can see how it would taste like Lucky Charms, but it doesn't make me immediately think Lucky Charms. A flavor you'd have to know before vaping, before understanding what it is exactly. But it is pretty darn close.

- What does it taste like?
A milky cereal Marshmallow, with very light hints of grain cereal. Nothing more, nothing less. Is it Lucky Charms marshmallow? If combined with the right ingredients, it absolutely could be spot on, but by itself, I just get a grainy sugary marshmallow. It's light, and airy with not much body to it at all, yet the vape is somewhat full. It's smooth and creamy, yet has a slight texture to it from the grain aspect they add (which I'm assuming is just a little AP).

- How potent is it?
At 5%, it's quite light. If you want to use as a standalone I would recommend at around 8-9%. It is very easily overpowered, and can get lost in a mix if not careful. Heavy creams and fruits will completely overtake this delicate flavoring.

- Is it good, and should I buy it?
I would ONLY buy this flavor if you specifically needed a more sugary and grainy marshmallow flavor in your recipes. Otherwise, there's not much use for it. It's not good enough for a standalone, and it's almost too light to use as an ingredient. I would pass on this flavor all together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So those are my notes, and a little recipe for you guys. I will be doing this more frequently here, as well as on /r/DIY_Ejuice where you can follow me at /u/ENYAWREKLAW. Also check out my channel DIYorDIE on youtube, for more recipes, flavor notes, and everything else DIY vaping. Thanks folks

footbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
NEPA
Great post. I just got SR and LL the other day. SR is a bit strong. Not quite what I was looking for, but it's not it.

The Lucky Leprechaun, on the other hand, is awesome! This will provide a milky marshmallow base for any fruit flavor. I added strawberry, but I'm really looking to clone Turning Trixxx by Liberty. I have some lemon on order, and I think that may be all I need to get close. Maybe some other subtle fruits, but the Lemon dominates in TT.

Basically, I'm using Lucky Leprechaun at 10-15% with 2 drops per 10ml of sucralose. I could vape this itself and be pretty happy, but it'll really take any fruity flavor well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread