TFV12 Beast King Leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am having a leakage problem with my TFV-12 Beast King. I have been using this tank for roughly 3 years and I have never had this issue shy of leaving it in the car when I run into the store or forgetting to grab it rushing into work. I tend to stick to the same juice at large chunks at a time. I have been vaping the same brand and flavors for the past year or so. I also stick with the same coils, either the T6 or T8. I have also used the same mid for 2 years. This is not just a subtle leak either, it is dumping tanks at a time through the air vents. I have replaced the o-rings all around just in case and still no luck. As much as I hate to think like this, the leakage began around the same time of the release of the TFV16. Has anyone else noticed this issue with their V12 or have any recommendations on a proper remedy.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have the tank but it sounds like it got heavy use. You could look at some youtube videos and watch the setup tutorials to see if you are missing anything.

I don't think you need to worry about some preprogrammed smok function that causes a tank to self destruct whenever there is a new release. if they could do that, they could just build better stuff.

If all else fails, take it to a decent vape shop and see if they can take a look at it.l

Shelf life is NOT that bad, given it was your main tank, etc. I mean it's not fantastic but I t is also not awful.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: mimöschen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread