TFV16 LITE glass compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

expanddong

Oct 19, 2020
my bad i didn't put more details in my post
İ would prefer to order it locally rather than international shipping because
1- it will take a long time and i only want a glass
2-, international shipping for vape products is a pain in the .... where i live :D,here is a local vape store website where i usually order my stuff from https://trelektroniksigara.org/e-sigara-atomizer-cam,i would really appreciate it if you told me any compatible glass within that list :DD

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    do you recommend buying an actual atomizer from wish?

I've not checked to see what they have, so I can't answer that. I think you're safer buying the atties from FT. They offer both authentic names and reputable clones. If you buy a tank, you have to be able to buy replacement coils as well, and an off brand tank may not have much options in replacement coils.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio
    I've not checked to see what they have, so I can't answer that. I think you're safer buying the atties from FT. They offer both authentic names and reputable clones. If you buy a tank, you have to be able to buy replacement coils as well, and an off brand tank may not have much options in replacement coils.
    I actually saw a Brunhilde MTL tank on Wish the other day, for $31. Didn't check shipping cost though or where it was shipping from.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I actually saw a Brunhilde MTL tank on Wish the other day, for $31. Didn't check shipping cost though or where it was shipping from.

Like everything else from Wish, it ships from China. Whether or not it's a good deal depends upon the shipping. Sourcemore has them for just under $38, and their shipping is usually about $9.

I saw that Wish listing. Only the silver is $31, the other colors are $34, but you don't see that until you put them in your cart. The shipping for the silver is $10, and the other colors it is $9, so the silver is only $2 cheaper. Sourcemore may be a bit more expensive, but you get it faster and they are more reliable if there is a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread