Tfv8 cloud beast..stripped threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm a little confused. Is your entire tank spinning, but not the drip tip? That's not making a ton of sense to me.

However, yes, if your entire tank is spinning and you can't achieve a connection there is SOMETHING going on with your 510 connection. When you get home, remove it and inspect both sides of the connection, the tank and the mod. If you have another tank or mod, that may help you isolate if it's the tank and stripped threads, or something going on with your 510 connection in the mod. If you don't have that option taking it to a decent B&M if you have one near you may help you figure out what the problem is, and how to solve it. If it's under warranty, then that is an option as well.

Best of luck getting it figured out :)

Anna

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
No the top of my new t8 coil. (Yes I’m using a smok coil lol) is spinning on the chimney. So either the threads on the chimney or the top of the coil are stripped. Stripping 510 threads would require me to be Thor, king of Asgard lol. I figured it out. Seems that the threads on the top of a coil are softer than the threads in the chimney. Thanks for the quick reply . I was at work and was like wtf is going on now haha. I got home and immediately when into surgery lol. I have so many tanks to choose from but keep going back to my cloud beast. Probably why the threads are so worn out. BTW I tried some Horizontech Duos could last week in my TFV8 and the Clapton’s are amazing

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread