The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thallos rba option?

Discussion in 'Smok' started by Timbo87, Jan 10, 2021.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    Right just ordered a thallos S after having and Rpm80pro which I bloody love ♥️ but after ordering mtl coils for rpm2 I was wondering if there's an rba or can I use standard rba for thallos ( rpm & rgc rba)

2. LeDave

LeDave Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Hello. I just bought a Thallo (Non-S variant) as my first vape. Not sure what a RBA or any of those other terminology means yet. However I must tell you, it looks sleek and sexy! It feels great too, the padding is squishy!

I highly recommend the 0.16 mesh coils. I tried the 0.6 that it came with and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack trying to suck some air out of it. The 0.16 mesh was smooth....

Cheers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Timbo87

Timbo87 Full Member

Dec 29, 2020

Thank you for your input. Here are some Keywords you'll frequently come across which may help you decide on your next product. Not being patronising i copy and pasted lol

RBA: Rebuildable Atomizer. Used by experienced Vapers who utilize wick and wire to create their own custom coils. They are used in conjunction with an eLiquid tank.

RDA: Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. Also used by experienced Vapers who utilize wick/cotton and wire to create their own custom coils. RDA do not use eLiquid tanks and the eLiquid is soaked directly on the wick or cotton.

RDTA: Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer

RTA: Rebuildable Tank Atomizer