Thank Goodness I found this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrmtn001

Jan 30, 2010
Colorado
Hello from a brand new Newbie.

I am so glad I found "My PV shop." It is more that just an e-cig shopping site. It has this forum which gives the reader an educated choice in the World of vaping.
I plan to visit here often to keep up with the "new" and the "changing" e-cig market, and to post my experiences or opinions from time to time.

Thanks for being here.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

I am so glad I found "My PV Shop." It is more that just an e-cig shopping site. It has this forum which gives the reader an educated choice in the World of vaping.
I plan to visit here often to keep up with the "new" and the "changing" e-cig market, and to post my experiences or opinions from time to time.

Thanks for being here.
welcome to a new world! there'a a plethera of info. here...My head swims sometimes...oh, that's cuz of too much vape:p

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

I am so glad I found "My PV Shop." It is more that just an e-cig shopping site. It has this forum which gives the reader an educated choice in the World of Vaping.

Thanks for being here.

Just a note- this forum is for more than just "My PV Shop" hehe
There are many, many quality suppliers who have forums here, as well as the more "generic" ones near the top where everyone mingles.

At any rate, it's always wonderful to see new faces!

starrmtn001

Jan 30, 2010
Colorado
welcome to a new world! there'a a plethera of info. here...My head swims sometimes...oh, that's cuz of too much vape:p

Thanks oldbroad. My head swims too but that's because I like to go "White water rafting in the stream of consciousness" and sometimes I fall off the raft.

Love your avatar. Wish I'd thought of it lol.

starrmtn001

Jan 30, 2010
Colorado
Just a note- this forum is for more than just "My PV Shop" hehe
There are many, many quality suppliers who have forums here, as well as the more "generic" ones near the top where everyone mingles.

At any rate, it's always wonderful to see new faces!

Thanks Raenon. Yes, I noticed that AFTER I submitted my post. But better late than never. I plan to do much reading here.

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
this place IS pretty interesting, but it's definitely information overload... I am awaiting the arrival of my first PV, a KR8.. I ordered the starter kit from cigeasy.com, we shall see how it goes.. If I can get these PV's to replace my 'analog" habit I will consider it a success.. If I can manage to then walk away from the PV I will consider it a modern miracle.. Wish me luck...

starrmtn001

Jan 30, 2010
Colorado
this place IS pretty interesting, but it's definitely information overload... I am awaiting the arrival of my first PV, a KR8.. I ordered the starter kit from cigeasy.com, we shall see how it goes.. If I can get these PV's to replace my 'analog" habit I will consider it a success.. If I can manage to then walk away from the PV I will consider it a modern miracle.. Wish me luck...

Walkin' away from ALL of it - WOW! The very best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread