Thank You Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoi90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2010
Albania
So my story begins in late november,during a REO regular bath the positive pin broke and my heart along with it!The reo is the crown jeveI of my vape collection.I saved nearly 2 month for my REO and the salaries arent the greatest here(i live in albania,europe).So talked to Rob over email and ordered a few things.He sent the package tomorrow of that day(2 december).I eagerly waited for the packet but it didnt come!I waited over a month,but i was very shy to email him again.As i saw here Rob was the greatest guy so i decided to contact him again.He reshipped my package once more and free of charge.The parts arrived some days ago and im vaping once more my precious Reo.So sorry for the long post but had to share my story!THANK YOU ROB FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
So my story begins in late november,during a REO regular bath the positive pin broke and my heart along with it!The reo is the crown jeveI of my vape collection.I saved nearly 2 month for my REO and the salaries arent the greatest here(i live in albania,europe).So talked to Rob over email and ordered a few things.He sent the package tomorrow of that day(2 december).I eagerly waited for the packet but it didnt come!I waited over a month,but i was very shy to email him again.As i saw here Rob was the greatest guy so i decided to contact him again.He reshipped my package once more and free of charge.The parts arrived some days ago and im vaping once more my precious Reo.So sorry for the long post but had to share my story!THANK YOU ROB FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Your most welcome my friend glad your back up and running :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread