Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I'm deeply saddened to hear you're closing up your online shop. I remember buying my first kit - a 901 one - from you way back in the fall of 2009. I still have one of those batteries and it works!

I'll always be grateful for you for really starting me on my vaping journey.Thank you so much for the kindness you've shown to me over the years. I'll really miss you.

Sometimes I wish we could go back in time and relive those wonderful years here when the forum was fairly young and we were the pioneers of vaping. But time goes forward and we all need to move on.

It's been a true pleasure knowing you all these years and I wish you the very best success. May life be good to you.

Take care Rob,
Mary

Last edited:
Reactions: tybin

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks to everyone!

Yes there were many nights and many days that were fun and exciting.
Time must move on.

We will be trying to keep some items online, but not sure how long that will last, if at all.

Come check us out at our retail locations if you are ever in town !!!

We will also be starting a new website with totally different products, stay tuned to the gooodprophets.com
as it will have link or will even forward you there.
Until ecf shuts off our forum we will still be here!

Thanks,
Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
How great you'll have a new website Rob!!:toast:

On a sad note our friend Liscab died of a heart attack on October 22nd. He certainly brought many a smile to me on your forum.
Oh no! wow that is so very sad. He was actually still ordering off the site recently.
Hope all is well with his family and close friends...yes he will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread