Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

providence

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Rhode Island, USA
I recently recieved an order from intellicig in record time. However, once I opened the package it was not what I ordered. I emailed intellicig and within an hour I had a reply that they would be sending me out my correct order.
Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Mistakes will happen but how a comapny responds to inevitable mistakes says a lot about them. So thank you and please know that your company has gone up in my estimation!

stomper98

Jun 8, 2009
Got my Intellicig 3 days after ordering, and have not put it down since. Have cut down from 20 normal cigs to only 1 (can't seem to shake that first one over a cup of coffee in the morning!).

Had a few leakage problems at first with the carts that came with it, but after changing the way I was 'smoking' (slower, but longer draws) have not had any leakage since.

The package that arrived contained Orange LEDs when I had ordered blue which was a little disapointing, and one battery cut out everytime I drew for more than 2-3 seconds. Contacted Intellicigs customer support via email, and 2 new batteries were sent straight out to me at no cost. (One blue and one Orange!)

I have since ordered a second dlx starter kit (to get my daughter off the normal cigs) and a few other items which also arrived promptly (One one occasion my order did get lost and had to email again). Four of my friends at work have now also ordered the Intellicig and are really pleased with them.

I've seen some reviews in this forum which really slate the Intellicig. If anyone is being influenced by these reviews, then don't be put off. It is a fantastic product, and their customer support is brilliant. When you have a good product and customer support that actually cares about the customer then I am more than happy to overlook the occasional dispatch problem (They do need to get this sorted though).

As Providence says... Many thanks for your excellent customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread