Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgharrelson

Oct 29, 2009
Texas
mlinky, I started off with the Smoke 51 and after spending over 500.00 for two kits ( one for hubby) and extra batteries, cases, extra everthing only to learn lesson, these batteries after awhile they simply DON'T LAST. Wised up got the GG Transformer good bye to problems! Now my batteries last, have option of 6 volt. I made my mind up when I started this whole e-cig thing
to quit once and for all. Read everthing I could about e-cigs than e-juice. Today make my own juice and hubbies e-juice. It
is NOT A CIG, once you make up your mind about this fact than you get used to this fact and that it is way better than a
patch or gum because in ways of holding and vapor makes it similar to cig.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Wow, it is amazing that you stuck through $500 and poor performance. I was lucky enough to have had ECF to refer to when I made the jump. I got an eGo as my first PV, which is a great reliable, low cost, starter. Having read some of the horror stories on here, I am certain that if I had started like you, I would have given up and never tried it again. Really, your determination is truly inspirational.

kgharrelson

Oct 29, 2009
Texas
mlinky, I started with the Smoke 51 and after 500.00 later because of two kits ( one for hubby) extra cases, batteries extra
everthing only to find out the batteries DO NOT LAST after using then awhile. Wised up bought a GG Transformer good bye
problems! I made my mind up to quit cigs once and for all. Once you understand the e-cig is NOT a cig, but better than a patch
or gum because you can still hold them and have the action of smoking (vaping) I could handle this! Now I make mine and hubby's e-juice too. To have success with the change over you must understand this is not a cig period. But a different way to smoke (vape) you still get your fix(nicotine) and the action is the same as smoking a cig, and this is how I did it, a simple way
in how you think about Smoking (vaping)

hushedpuppy

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I've been a member for awhile but have never posted on forums before, so was little nervous
but here goes!

Hello and welcome to ECF! I am real shy and I was new to posting on forums, too, when I came here. It took me a while to warm up but the people here are so nice and helpful, it's easy to start feeling right at home.

I am just getting my supplies together to learn DIY so I'm looking forward to hearing what all you have to say about that. I'm glad you came out of lurkdom! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread