Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Let me start out by saying Thank You, thank you all for the congrats and well wishes, it is greatly appreciated. I have said this many time in the past, the best thing about this entire industry is the people you meet every day, genuine good people that become your friends. I truly feel blessed to have met so many of you and have very high hopes of meeting many more in the years to come.

We invite all to share in this new Forum, post new threads, share ideas, ask questions, get help with problems or simply meet a new friend. Over time we will expand this forum so all of your questions and comments can be found without a long search in a single very long thread. The entire ECF experience has been great, a first class forum with great people. Our hope is to do our part to make it a little better for all.

Again, a very sincere and heartfelt thank you from the Vermillion River Team.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
And I just wanna say thank you Dave for offering the greatest juices around at a fair price. ...and for the best customer service, bar none. I just wanna thank you for everything you've done for me and for many many others. Your juices are what got me off the stinky cigs in the first place, and they're still my favorite over eight months later. Keep up the good work! It's only gonna get better from here :)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And I just wanna say thank you Dave for offering the greatest juices around at a fair price. ...and for the best customer service, bar none. I just wanna thank you for everything you've done for me and for many many others. Your juices are what got me off the stinky cigs in the first place, and they're still my favorite over eight months later. Keep up the good work! It's only gonna get better from here :)

:)........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread