Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
I just wanted to send a "thank you" out into the electronic ether to GotVapes! I was looking for the aluminum tips to replace the stock tips of a couple Halo Triton tanks I have (Kanger T2s), but I realize that the vaping world has all but given up on the poor little antiques. So I thought they were impossible to find. Well lo and behold, GotVapes has 'em! I ordered a few and they were delivered in just a couple days. My Tritons now look like a million bucks, and can hold their own sitting next to my Evic. Now my only hope is that they don't stop making them soon. :p

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
So you're tha' antique collector! lol- just kidding...yes we get orders for those sporadically : ) yw and ty!

I just wanted to send a "thank you" out into the electronic ether to GotVapes! I was looking for the aluminum tips to replace the stock tips of a couple Halo Triton tanks I have (Kanger T2s), but I realize that the vaping world has all but given up on the poor little antiques. So I thought they were impossible to find. Well lo and behold, GotVapes has 'em! I ordered a few and they were delivered in just a couple days. My Tritons now look like a million bucks, and can hold their own sitting next to my Evic. Now my only hope is that they don't stop making them soon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread