Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Since most people will be having their cook outs and get togethers today. I would like to say thank you to the veterans and those on active duty, and express my sympathy for those that did not live threw the experience my preyers go out to the loved ones of the people who are missing their sons, daughters, friends, husbands and wives on this day.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Absolutely couldn't agree more, and have been spending my Memorial Day weekend watching all the movies based on their true stories of heroism in honor of all that have served. It may sound silly but when I watch stuff like that it really reinforces my admiration for what the few go through so the many don't have to. My hat is off to you all. :toast::vapor:

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Thanks to all the people who remember what Memorial day is all about. I'll be on duty, not in a war zone or underway, safe in my little corner of the middle of nowhere. The only thing I've sacrificed has been lots of time spent away from family and some really really long days. I appreciate those that have had to give more.

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
As part of my American Legion Post "Honor Guard" I'm going to spend the day with my Brothers going from cemetery to cemetery performing a Rifle Salute at each for our Fallen Vets. We say a little prayer at each then the "21 Gun Salute". Every Vet, both active duty and non needs to be remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread