BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
How long will one cardgie last me roughly
Welcome and glad you joined.
Try Googleling "Markten Xl".
Might want to try the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in " how long does a Carto last?".
I started with Cartos and they may be one of the best introduction to vaping, smart choice. Glad you are starting out simple and learning the basics. you can then step up (if you must) to advance ways of vape. Some novices inadvertently choose advanced starter equipment which can lead to confusion. The poor learner is flooded with too many variables and never gets the basics down pat.

Smiler2474

Sep 21, 2017
Welcome and glad you joined.
Try Googleling "Markten Xl".
Might want to try the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in " how long does a Carto last?".
I started with Cartos and they may be one of the best introduction to vaping, smart choice. Glad you are starting out simple and learning the basics. you can then step up (if you must) to advance ways of vape. Some novices inadvertently choose advanced starter equipment which can lead to confusion. The poor learner is flooded with too many variables and never gets the basics down pat.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread