Thanks Dave - I won :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
i just wanted to say a big thanks to Dave... i am now the proud owner of a Precise Plus 10440 that Dave donated as a prize.

i will receive it in the mail soon. This PV is so beautiful looking and i cannot wait to use it.

Now some quick questions..

What is the best set up do you(Or anybody else?) recommend on this?

Right now my preference are 2.0 LR Boges to give you an idea. I am not opposed to dripping,i just havent done a lot of it.

Any feedback would be great, any suggestions would be great...Once again, a big thank you Dave

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
A tip that I received from venkman has worked out beautifully, though I had to make one modification. He suggested an HH.357 1.5 ohm atomizer, which seemed ridiculous to me considering the $22 pricetag. Eventually I caved and got one; it turned my 10440 into a monster. So much so that I wasn't able to take the heat and boiling juice blasting into my mouth. But...I ended up putting a VapeMate on it and it has been that way since. The VapeMate tames the HH.357 just enough (as well as doing what the VapeMate does so well). Can't say this setup would be for everybody but it's something to think about.
Also make sure you use the ICR 10440 batteries rather than IMR, and get a bunch of them - 6 or 8. They make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread