Thanks ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcellus7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Alabama
Well I noticed that this is about to be my 70th post and I won't be able to post here anymore, so I figured I'd throw a big kudos to ECF for helping me rid my life of ashtrays, ahses, smoky odors, 100 degree smoke breaks, burnt clothes, and most of all a very unhealthy habit. Today's my 4 week anniversary and I am just in love with vaping, lol. I started off with a Volt after trying one of the crappy gas station e-cigs, and since then I got a Riva, tried plenty of juices and cartos and atomizers, and should have a Reo Grand in my mailbox today. I never would have thought quitting smoking would be so fun.

So kudos guys, thanks for everything, and happy vaping!! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Well I noticed that this is about to be my 70th post and I won't be able to post here anymore, so I figured I'd throw a big kudos to ECF for helping me rid my life of ashtrays, ahses, smoky odors, 100 degree smoke breaks, burnt clothes, and most of all a very unhealthy habit. Today's my 4 week anniversary and I am just in love with vaping, lol. I started off with a Volt after trying one of the crappy gas station e-cigs, and since then I got a Riva, tried plenty of juices and cartos and atomizers, and should have a Reo Grand in my mailbox today. I never would have thought quitting smoking would be so fun.

So kudos guys, thanks for everything, and happy vaping!! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

You've come a long way , for only being a vaper , for a month . Now to have a Reo Grand . Outstanding move , on your part , for one of the best Mods , out there . Welcome to the big leagues .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread