Thanks imeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England
Just got my GGslim, first things first, i would like to thank Imeo for creating such a fine PV, It looks stunning.

I have not, on the other hand, got the batteries ordered from amazon, anybody know if they sell 3.7V non rechargable AAAs? either way i digress. the finnish is beautiful and smooth. the button has some wobble to it but I don't know why but when you press it it feels like good thing if that makes sense.

It is small, and i mean SMALL! the pictures don't make it justice! it's so small it almost doesn't feel like a mod.

[Edit] forgot to mention, the picture is (in order) the GG slim, KR808D-1, 510 & puresmoker passthrough. Sorry for the rubbish quality! [Edit]

Attachments

• 30012007015.jpg
    30012007015.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
aaaah i see. well can i buy 10440s in non rechargeable in local shops? i think my rechargeable will be coming in the mail tomorrow.

10440's are only rechargable...be patient ;-)....I had to wait four weeks until mine arrived...I was just "looking" at my Slim for that long...so you are ok!!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
ooooh, I am so glad it arrived and that you love it!

Yes, the size of it is the one thing that is always a surprise!
I tried to demonstrate the sheer tinyness (is that a word?) of it on my site by photographing it next to an analog but even so, it's still a shock to most people when their slim arrives that something can exist that small but still provide such an excellent vaping experience.

If your batteries don't arrive soon, you can get them from me here:
10440 3.7v 600mAh (pair) - Cloud 9 Vaping electronic cigarettes and e-smoking supplies

:)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
haha yeah i can see how that could be painful to wait, i've only had mine under a day and i am dyeing to try it!

You can still make the wait less painful.

Start polishing it, then again, then again....and clean its threads, then again, then again...That should keep you occupied in the meantime...Hahaha...:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just got my GGslim, first things first, i would like to thank Imeo for creating such a fine PV, It looks stunning.

I have not, on the other hand, got the batteries ordered from amazon, anybody know if they sell 3.7V non rechargable AAAs? either way i digress. the finnish is beautiful and smooth. the button has some wobble to it but I don't know why but when you press it it feels like good thing if that makes sense.

It is small, and i mean SMALL! the pictures don't make it justice! it's so small it almost doesn't feel like a mod.

[Edit] forgot to mention, the picture is (in order) the GG slim, KR808D-1, 510 & puresmoker passthrough. Sorry for the rubbish quality! [Edit]

I am really pleased with you satisfaction Scamz!!!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread