Thanks SI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
brooklyn ny
Hi. I wanted give a shout out to SI for their great products. I have been smoke free for 51 days as of today. Couldn't have done it as easily without you guys! Started with 2x 78mm auto and manual starter kits using cartos. Now I have a spinner and a lot of x2s and T3s for different flavors! But of course I still use the 78mms with ce3s and cartos when I am outside. I'm living in nyc and I would have no doubt if i using my spinner outside, I'll get pulled over by cops to see if I'm doing drugs lol

Placed an order for 3 spinners and some clearomizers today for some friends to convert them to vapers and to support SI!!!

And thanks for the St Patty day sale! Love it! Once again thank you SI!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Hi. I wanted give a shout out to SI for their great products. I have been smoke free for 51 days as of today. Couldn't have done it as easily without you guys! Started with 2x 78mm auto and manual starter kits using cartos. Now I have a spinner and a lot of x2s and T3s for different flavors! But of course I still use the 78mms with ce3s and cartos when I am outside. I'm living in nyc and I would have no doubt if i using my spinner outside, I'll get pulled over by cops to see if I'm doing drugs lol

Placed an order for 3 spinners and some clearomizers today for some friends to convert them to vapers and to support SI!!!

And thanks for the St Patty day sale! Love it! Once again thank you SI!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Agree with everything you said. Their stuff seems to fit the bill for me too.

One day I was parking to go into an Office Depot and took a vape off my 650 with a T3 attached. Did so, and put it down in the ash tray to go inside. I looked over at the car parked next to me and I guy was sitting there and saw me and gave me a high eyebrow and a smile. I don't think he was hip to vaping but probably thought I was toking something else. Ah...those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread