Status
Not open for further replies.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
With Thanksgiving approaching I would like to seize the moment to express my gratitude for finally being free from burning tobacco. Also, I am highly thankful for the incredible people I've met through ECF, especially the VaporBomb family.

muttSRT I don't want to embarrass you but I want you to know your thoughtful generosity is very much appreciated.

Thank you - peace & all good!

Happy Thanksgiving

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
With Thanksgiving approaching I would like to seize the moment to express my gratitude for finally being free from burning tobacco. Also, I am highly thankful for the incredible people I've met through ECF, especially the VaporBomb family.

muttSRT I don't want to embarrass you but I want you to know your thoughtful generosity is very much appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving

And A Big Thank You to proudlion and the rest of the Bomb Squad

Happy Thanksgiving

No problem...I know you are a huge fan of the fire n ice and I really appreciate that

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at VB and also all the BombSquad members...

and to those that understand, MMFWCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread