That textures on Gen mod! How do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2019-9-11_18-36-48.png

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I find it to be very comfortable to hold. It provides the same solid grip that regular "rubberized" finishes offer, but is much more immune to showing fingerprints/juice spots, plus has a far more interesting and attractive look. The battery door hits the perfect middle ground in being held on tightly, but not so tight that I have to struggle to remove it.

While I'm disappointed that the Smart TC feature has not lived up to expectations -- or even basic functionality -- I have absolutely no complaints about the finish of the Gen. Very well done.

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What does the texture of the mod matter, when the mod does not function as advertised? How about insisting the engineers fix the TC on this mod, before trying to get people to buy it for its external texture?
Since I don't use TC, the fact that this model doesn't perform TC well would not be a factor in my decision to purchase it as long as everything else works as advertised.

I like the texture this mod has. Comfort and tactile feel in the hand is extremely important to me. I use a faux leather, peeble grain vinyl "skin" on one of my mods and love that texture.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Since I don't use TC, the fact that this model doesn't perform TC well would not be a factor in my decision to purchase it as long as everything else works as advertised.

I like the texture this mod has. Comfort and tactile feel in the hand is extremely important to me. I use a faux leather, peeble grain vinyl "skin" on one of my mods and love that texture.
Cool. Are you planning on buying one, Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread